New club website, as of 9/9/2016: www.ieperiostudyclub.com
Who are we?
- We are the Inland Empire Perio Study Club.
- We are a group of general dentists, associates, lab technicians, and one specialist.
- We are an ongoing hands-on participation study club, performing current dental procedures on patients in a clinical setting, while receiving active feedback from the mentor and other members.
- We are all students in the study club, and we are all teachers in the study club.
- We are an approved Academy of General Dentistry continuing education provider.
- We are the oldest dental study club in the Inland Northwest that is still in existence (it was started in 1961).
Where are we?
- Our membership draws from Washington State, Idaho, and Montana.
- We meet in the dental offices of various members, primarily in Spokane and Coeur d'Alene.
What do we do?
- Case presentations and studies
- Diagnosis and treatment planning sessions
- Grand rounds
- Intraoral photography
- Literature reviews
- Periodontal disease corrective surgeries
- Cosmetic periodontal surgeries
- Dental implant placements
- Bone grafting
- Ridge augmentation
- Gingival grafting
- Sinus lifts
- Reparative surgeries
What is our typical agenda?
- Club Business
- Grand Rounds with patients
- Grand Rounds without patients
- Lunch and Learn
- Demo Surgery by mentor
- Case Treatment Planning Presentation
- Member Presentation
- Member Surgeries
- Lunch and Learn
- Mentor Presentation
- Review of surgeries
Why do we do it?
- We all share a common interest in learning new techniques, improving old techniques, and continually striving for excellence in our clinical skills.
- Links to external sites may open in a new browser.
- Many areas of this website are available to Members Only.